CHECK YOUR MEMBERSHIP STATUS
Any adult individual who has satisfied all requirements for membership 30 days prior to the Annual Meeting of Members shall be entitled to one vote at the Annual Meeting.
2019 HCT membership shall commence upon payment of the annual dues and expire at the end of the current season year. e.g., payment received March 1, 2019 membership expires on December 31, 2019.
Terms for 2019 will commence on 1/1/2019 and expire one year later on 12/31/2019.
Join. Support. Enjoy.
Members make the difference.
Your membership is an honored act of service to the community, demonstrating the value you place on the performing arts, for all the ways they lift up, enrich and inspire us. We value the important role our members play in the continued success of what has become known as a critically acclaimed theatre and Hendersonville’s favorite entertainment venue. We continue to develop relationships with local businesses and local promoters to offer discounts, packages and incentives to our members throughout the year.
BECOME A MEMBER OR RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP
- As a 2019 member, you get a subscription to the “Barn Owl” newsletter – A quarterly newsletter with information about auditions, productions, events, and member happenings
- Get to Register for classes and workshops before the general public
- First notice of Volunteer opportunities
- Current members are eligible to run for office and vote in HCT elections
- Members will receive an Invitation to the Annual Membership and Volunteer Appreciation reception
- Feel like a VIP with Free Event Parking in our parking area (Apple Festival, Art on Main, etc)
- Your name in lights…well maybe bytes. Recognition as a member of HCT on our website
- Show off your support and love for the arts by displaying your members only HCT Logo car sticker
- Members like you can take advantage of 10% discount on merchandise
- Throughout the year you will get Members Only Promotional Discounts
- Any adult individual who has satisfied all requirements for membership 30 days prior to the Annual Meeting of Members shall be entitled to one vote at the Annual Meeting to be held 4/7/2019.
(Bylaws March 2016)
- There will be one regularly scheduled meeting per year open to all those interested in HCT, both members and non-members. It will be called the Annual Meeting.
- The Annual Meeting of Members shall be held in Henderson County each year with the date, place, and time to be determined by the Board of Directors by January 1. Written notice thereof is to be mailed to all members at least 28 days before said meeting. The purpose of the Annual Meeting shall be to elect Directors to replace those Directors whose terms expire at the close of said Annual Meeting, to receive reports and to conduct such other business as may properly come before the membership. The President of the Corporation shall preside over all such Annual Meetings and, upon opening each such Meeting, shall announce the rules to be in effect during such Meeting.
- At the Annual Meeting, those members who are present in person shall constitute a quorum with power to transact business. Absentee ballots shall be permitted provided an application for such a ballot is received by the Secretary not less than 21 days prior to the date of the Annual Meeting; and, provided, further, that a duly completed ballot is returned to the Secretary not less than 3 days prior to said Meeting. All applications for absentee ballots must be either in writing and signed by the Member or Members requesting said ballots or by e-mail bearing the return e-mail address of said Member(s). All completed ballots must be signed and returned by the Member submitting said ballot.
- Special Meetings of the members may be called by the President or at the request of 5 members of the Board, and shall be called by the President or by any other Officer of the Corporation upon the written request of 10% members of the Corporation. If possible there shall be at least seven (7) days notice of a Special Meeting and such notice shall include the purpose for which the meeting is being called. Notice of the meeting may be by email.
BECOME A MEMBER TODAY