The health and safety of everyone who enters our theatre is our top priority. Live theatre is a dynamic exchange of energy between storytellers and audience. As much as we are able, let’s not add getting sick to our collective experience. One of the best ways to do this is to get vaccinated, boosted, and to test for infection before you congregate among people outside of your own household. Regardless of vaccination status, every audience member and performer has a part to play:
- Everyone aged 2 and older has the option to wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth. However, it is not required.
- If you are not feeling well or waiting for the results of a COVID-19 test, please stay home.
- Exchange your ticket for another time
- Exchange the ticket for credit for another show, or
- Request a refund.
- Practice good hygiene.
- Wash hands, use hand sanitizer,
- Cover your coughs and sneezes. DO NOT REMOVE YOUR MASK TO SNEEZE!
- Changes may happen quickly based on local, state, and CDC guidance.
- Additional Hendersonville Theatre COVID-19 procedures include:
- All staff, volunteers, and contracted performers present in the theatre must be fully vaccinated.
- Any staff, volunteer or contracted performer who tests positive must contact the artistic director immediately for procedures and contact tracing protocols.
- We will continue to adhere to guidance from the CDC, State and Local agencies, which are subject to change.
- If you have any questions about our policies, please contact the box office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
While these policies are intended to ensure everyone at Hendersonville Theatre stays healthy and safe, they do not guarantee protection against COVID-19. Ticket holders, staff, volunteers and contracted performers assume their own risk when they enter the theater.
The Staff and Board greatly appreciate all of your support and patience throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. We are still here through the grace of our patrons and donors’ kindness and generosity.
We care about you and can’t wait to see you back at Hendersonville Theatre!